Archive | 6:30 pm
- 14,337 hits
- Gaming as an Instructional Strategy for Language Learning
- Well-designed Educational Gaming vs. Playful Learning
- Do you use Trace Effects in the classroom?
- Join me at the Midsouth Educational Research Association conference in Pensacola!
- TeachersPayTeachers: New Halloween Literacy Gaming Activity
- My Workshop Schedule
- Teachers’ Perspectives on Gaming as an Instructional Strategy for Children
- It’s important to keep retelling the history of 9-11
- My Gingerbread Man Story
- I love Pixlr!
Technology for the Pursuit of Knowledge
- The Online Educator is out! paper.li/teacherrogers/… Stories via @BrunoELT @mike08 @srosemanSend me a message :) 5 days ago
- An original Teacherrogers story about the the life cycle & food chain: A Chance To Grow: The Story o pinterest.com/pin/7487241252…Send me a message :) 6 days ago
- K-3 Literacy Activity aligned with Common Core: Students illustrate the Christmas poem. Available @T pinterest.com/pin/7487241252…Send me a message :) 6 days ago
- K-3 Literacy Activity aligned to Common Core: Students illustrate The Gingerbread Man Story @Teacher pinterest.com/pin/7487241252…Send me a message :) 6 days ago
- TeachersPayTeachers Cyber Monday Sale (and Tuesday) goo.gl/fb/SsLLJSend me a message :) 6 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
AbeBooks Adaptive Technology ADDIE anxiety bilingual blended learning blogging CALL career transistions children college reading Common Core State Standards concept map counter-conditioning critical thinking curation e-learning educational material EFL elementary education ESL EVO gaming GMT Google Drive informal learning Instructional Design Internet safety ISTE job aid K-12 language learning lessons listening literacy material writer mentoring online event planning online jobs online learning online teaching Peace Corps personal branding photo editing PLN podcast professional development pronunciation psychology quizzes rare books reading reading comprehension reading rate research Resources SecondLife Spanish language Speed Reading story TeachersPayTeachers teacher training teaching technology tech tools TESOL TPT Trace Effects training Twitter Virtual environments vocabulary volunteering wiki World Clock