I started a podcast on English language pronunciation issues and Spanish for medical usage. The English language podcasts are for English language learners (ELLs), and the Spanish language podcasts are for medical professionals to use Spanish-speaking patients. The latter serves as a job aid for those who need to practice Spanish on the job. I’ll be adding more soon. Check it out!
This links takes you to the list of recordings on the podcast: http://teacherrogers.podbean.com/
- 11,273 hits
- Literacy Activities: Educational Material on Sale at TeachersPayTeachers
- Test Your Reading Rate
- Synopsis: Instructional Design in Business and Industry
- Synopsis: Knowledge Management and Learning
- Synopsis: Managing Scarce Resources in Training Projects
- Synopsis: DOD Handbook on Instructional Systems Development
- Synopsis: Performance, Instruction, and Technology in Health Care Education
- Virtual Student Foreign Service Internship Project: Spanish Language Websites
- My Latest Adventure into Entrepreneurship Includes Old Books
- Are you interested in selling educational products?
Technology for the Pursuit of Knowledge
- @tamaslorincz @FredWBaker Hey Tamas, I saw you are friends on twitter with one of my colleagues where I work, Fred Baker. Cool!Send me a message :) 2 days ago
- @elearning BTW, I use Screenr all the time. Thanks for providing this free screencasting program.Send me a message :) 2 days ago
- @mhillis Congratulations on your new assignment on the EVO coordination team! #2013EVOSend me a message :) 2 days ago
- RT @ShellTerrell: via @rmbyrne Virtual Frog Dissection on Your iPad: Frog Dissection for iPad is an app that ... bit.ly/16TEbYM #ml…Send me a message :) 2 days ago
- RT @edwaves: Australian Study Points to Benefits of Games-Based Math dlvr.it/3Q1y5W #innovation #edtechSend me a message :) 2 days ago
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.