I can’t wait to see all of these great presentations at the SITE conference next week!
Society of Information Technology and Teacher Ed, Tuesday, March 22nd, 2016, Planner
- 8:30 AM-9:45 AM: Welcome, General Session & Keynote, Marc Prensky, Global Future Education Foundation and Institute, “PLAN B”: Education to Improve the World
- 10:15 AM-11:15 AM in Harborside Center: Exploring simSchool: A Simulation-Based Learning Tool for Educators, David Collum , Melanie Bishop & Timothy Delicath
- 11:30-11:50 AM in Regency F: Best Practices for Diverse Learners: Universal Design for Learning Online & Off, Dr. Elizabeth Dalton & Liz Berquist
- 11:50 AM-12:10 PM in Regency F: Rubric to Evaluate Online Course Syllabi Plans for Engendering a Community of Inquiry, Sandra Rogers (me) & James Van Haneghan
- 12:30 PM-1:45 PM in Regency D: Digital Games & Simulations (ITC) Special Interest Group Meeting
- 1:45 PM-2:05 PM in Scarbrough 4: Avoiding Epic Losses: Steps for Integrating Meaningful Gamification into the Classroom, Lorraine Beaudin
- 2:05-2:25 PM in Scarbrough 4: Self-Organized Learning Environments (SOLEs),
- 3:00 PM-4:00 PM in Harborside Center: Wearables as Assistive Technology,
- 3:40 PM-4:00 PM in Scarbrough 4: Serious Games Classroom Implementation: Teacher Perspectives and Student Learning Outcomes, Monica Trevathan , Michelle Peters, Jana Willis & Linda Sansing
- 4:15-4:35 PM in Regency E: Interactive Video Authoring: Student and Instructor Experiences, Liz Berquist & Lance Cassell
- 4:55 PM-5:15 PM in Regency E: edTPA Videoing Made Easy: Standardizing the Process with iPads, Holley Roberts & Christopher Greer
- 5:30 PM-6:30 PM: Welcome Reception!